Great Contest Opportunity

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

CA Marshall, who is a freelance editor type person, is having a contest over on her blog for Christmas. YAY!

The prize is a substantial edit for an up to 100,000 word MS. Double YAY! (English MS, only, though.)

(This nifty little button should get you there if my coding skills have completely deserted me:)

a href="http://www.blogger.com/%E2%80%9Dhttp://www.camarshall.com/p/editing-services.html%E2%80%9D" target="”_blank”">

Pop on over and see if it sounds like something you'd want to give a try.

And since part of this is what you want/would give for Christmas --

For giving, unless someone tells me something specific, I go the gift card route.

For getting, it's a little weird this year.

If you've read this blog, you know I like vampires, and have since I was a kid. Well, what you don't know (unless you are a stalker and go through my trash) is that the "L" in my name stands for "Laura". At the store the other day, while shopping for cousin-munchkins, I came across "Monster High" in the toy aisle, and their vamp-girl "Draculaura". It's too perfect for inspiration.

:-)

Photobucket

Though, I'm fairly certain, even the doll is taller than me. :-P

3 Chiming In:

Editor Cassandra said...

Thanks for the blog post Josin! Best of luck! <3

Cassandra

Unknown said...

Hi,

I came here from Anonymous Critique. I thought your feedback sounded so professional that I had to come take a look at who you are. Great writing. Nice blog. I'm a follower. You can check mine out too, though I've not been at it as long as you. Best, Lois

Shannon said...

Hi Josin,

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and providing your feedback on the AC. And thanks for the link! Awesomesauce! =)

Post a Comment