THANKSGIVING

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So, if you're in the States, tomorrow's the big day. It's the one day of the year, diets are allowed to go out the window, nutritionists are bound with shoe string potatoes and gagged with turkey drumsticks, and family members gather to stuff their faces while bringing up all those things everyone swears will... never... be... brought... up... again...

Since I will be at my cousin's overfull house full of overstuffed people, and since tomorrow even the banks and post offices are closed, I'll not blog tomorrow. Instead, I'll say HAPPY THANKSGIVING today instead of tomorrow.

All right, kiddies, you know how this works. Clockwise around the table, share your thankfuls:

I am thankful that I have my little blog following of lovely people who read these rambles I pound out at my laptop, and I am thankful that my WIP, all 3 of them, are in much better shape than they were a week ago.

So, how about you?

2 Chiming In:

Terry Towery said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Josin. Don't eat TOO much (unless, of course, you want to). And thanks for your comments on my self-absorbed whine-fest post the other day. ;)

See you on the other side.

Terry Towery said...

Oh, I just gave you yet another pesky award on my blog. 'Cause I know how much you love them.

Lucky you! ;)

Post a Comment